Finding Medal Count for Student-Athletes
It is important to keep track of your student-athletes medal count. This count, along with total years on the HHSRC team and years their boat qualified to go to Nationals will reflected in the commemorative oar each senior will receive at the Awards Banquet. Please send in all requested information by 4/17/23.
Here is the way to find your student-athletes medal count:
- Use Regatta Central link for HHSRC: https://www.regattacentral.com/clubs/?org_id=1233
- Click on Regattas Attended
- Click on year and follow link to each regatta.
- Click on “Clubs” link on left side of page and click on HHS Rowing Club
- Identify races in which your rower is listed. A few races may not list names and you will have to ask rower what they rowed or check old emails with lineups.
- Click on “Results” link on left side of page and follow link to see results
- For “head” races see where club placed to determine medal.
- For “Sprints” determine if there was a single race or if club advanced to finals (e.g. districts or state championship) to determine medal.